Purse inlaied in rilief 2
PURSE INLAIED IN RILIEF
The ability to express Italian craftsmanship as a primary value is the hallmark of quality of our company.
All stages of processing are carried out entirely by hand with meticulousness and rigor as did the craftsmen of the past.
All work was carried out entirely in Italy.
- BASE IN PADDED PLATANO MESH FLESSWOOD
- INLAY WITH RELIEF TECHNIQUE
- PLATANO MAGLIE scientific name PLATANUS OCCIDENTALIS
- ROSEWOOD SANTOS scientific name MACHAERIUM SCLEROXYLON
- FOR INLAY:
- PEROBA scientific name ASPIDOSPERMA PEROBA
- MAPLE scientific name ACER OPALUS
The base of the handbag was made with Plane Magliè Filbo Flexwood, with padding, to give a soft touch effect.
The woods used for the inlay are all highly prized and seasoned for 20 years.
Polishing performed with real hand-rolled beeswax.